Monday, July 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Owen started school today!  He is my big kindergartner!!! We are in a modified year round school district, so we start school really early here.  He was so excited to go to school this morning and I know he is going to make one excellent student!  I don't know what we are going to do while he is gone for the whole day! I think he is going to enjoy being away and doing plenty of activities.  I can't wait to question him when he gets home and find out what he thinks about kindergarten.  Isn't he just the cutest little school boy you have ever seen?  
 For the 4th of July this year we had 2 of my brothers and their families over and we had a swimming party.  We had a bbq and we did little fireworks that the kids could do.  It was fun to have family over to enjoy our pool with us!  
 I haven't blogged much about little Chaney, and I feel awful about it.  She is my sweet little baby!  She is sooo good and tolerant of everything.  She is super smiley.  The kids love her so much and are always wanting to hold her or give her kisses.  She started rolling over both ways last month and started sleeping through the night (10:00-8:00) at about 5 weeks old!  We are just loving our girly so much!  She is starting to discover her voice and is squawking all the time. She LOVES the water she is all smiles when we get her in the pool or bath.  I think she looks most like Paigie girl, but her demeanor is more like Owen's, it is always so interesting to see your babies growing up! 

5 comments:

Trevor and Holly said...

Congratulations on going to KG Owen. You look like a little stud!!! It is so fun to watch them grow up. Trev and I were so excited when Garrett started school. We wished we could be a little fly on the wall. Such a fun time. Those little girls just get cuter all the time!! I just want to squeeze that little Chaney she is just such a yummy little baby. REALLY. SO. Adorable!!! Miss you guys. Love ya. Holly

The Swanson Family said...

such a busy post! what a fun summer! I am so envious of the year round school year thing. that is really how it should be! year round, with random breaks and shorter days. I am off my soap box now. your kids are just the cutest!

The Swanson Family said...

I just have to add, I think that each one of your kids has their very own look about them. all soooo cute!!

NACJMAC said...

Love the update and the adorable pictures! I can't believe I get to be with you guys in just a few weeks now- I'm sooooo excited. So proud of Owen the school boy! Get ready for life to speed up- Once they're in school time goes so much faster!

melissa marie said...

goodness it has been too long since i checked you blog! congrats on your new baby, i guess she isn't so new anymore. she is beautiful and so is your family!