Paige got dance lessons for her birthday, she loved it! It was so much fun to peek in on her!
Sybil got her first haircut last week and hated it! She warmed up to it by the end. She likes to tell people that she got her hair cut, and when she tells them she makes sure to add "It's not scary"
Chaney got her ears pierced today. She did so good! She was so interested in what was going on! She looks so cute and we learned today that she is a very forgiving baby! I figure if boys need to get circumcised then girls can get earings! She is so cute!!!





3 comments:
wow!! Big Steps! And what cute cute girls!
That's a good point about the earings! Never thought of that! You always have the best arguments :] Paige looks super cute in her dance outfit! I love the pictures of Sybil! And Miss Chaney? I love those chunky little cheeks! You look fantastic too!!
very fun!! such adorable girls!
Post a Comment