Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

It has been way too long since I have blogged!  I am a slacker, that is all there is to it.  If I have a second to get on the computer I am either doing Photoshop for people or I am searching through pinterest!  I told myself that I would blog about Halloween right away, so that is what I am doing.  We had a great October!  Thanks to Pinterest I found tons of cute Halloween food ideas that the kids loved!  We got so much use out of our costumes this year and all the parties we went to were a hit.  Owen was set on being Darth Vader and the girls kind of got tricked into being what they were.  I tried to make it sound like it was their idea, because I already had the costumes ready.  Needless to say they were all ADORABLE!!!  Nothing new to report other than we are all happy and healthy and doing great.  Chaney is now very good at sitting up and I don't worry about her falling over, Paige is coming out of her shell and talking to people...life is good.  Enjoy the overload of Halloween (or Hanoween as Owen calls it) pictures! 


2 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

What a fun Halloween!! I showed boyce that he yelled "what the heck! Darth Vader!" They all look so cute! and I love johnny's too. So fun! thanks for the update. :) see ya soon

NACJMAC said...

LOVE the pictures and update! Getting so excited to be with you guys- miss you all so much! Cute costumes all of you! Love you guys!