For the party we had: Galactic pizza, Wookie Cookies, Darth Cheddar (cheese its), Princess Lays potato chips, Yoda Soda and light saber licorice. The kids died over the Yoda Soda! I made light sabers out of pool noodles and that was the kids favorite part. Owen was spoiled rotten and milked every second! Anything he didn't want to do he would just tell me that he didn't have to because it is his birthday! I hope you enjoy the video, I did.
*The picture of Sybil sitting on John's lap is how we will remember Sybil for most of Owen's birthday party. Not a good idea to stick a little girl who had no nap in the middle of 7 rough boys with light sabers!



1 comment:
So so fun! Wish we could've been there to celebrate with him. We got a good laugh about Sybil- poor girl! John's face is classic! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment