skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Firsts for Paige
Paige is getting so big! I love it. This month has been great for all the fun things she is learning.
- She laughed (a good laugh) at the beginning of her 4 month mark
- a couple weeks ago she learned how to roll over from her back to her stomach
- just the other day she used a straw.
- She had her first baby food. She ate some peas and then tried some carrots. She is not a very good eater. Or maybe she is just normal and I am used to Owen (boy can that kid eat!)
I love that she is growing, I am kind of a weird mom I guess. She is right on track with what Owen was doing at her age. She is becoming quite an easy baby now. I no longer have to hold her all the time and she loves sitting in her bumbo watching me do whatever I am doing. She is just a smiley little girl!
9 comments:
SOOOO adorable!! She is growing up so fast. Can you believe it? I love that she is all girl. You are such a great mom!!
That's amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. I've been thinking of you because got my baby wise book and so far I love it
How cute is she??
Too fun! I love those little milestones!
Jada-
She is so big and so cute!!! I just want to pinch her little cheeks :)
Hi Jada! I just found your blog. Your kids are darling!! I can't wait to be a mom. Well, it looks like all is going well for you!
she is growing so fast!
It is so fun when they start laughing!
Jada! I didn't realize you have two kids! how fun! They are absolutely adorable! You and you're husband are a cute couple. What a fun family!
Post a Comment