We celebrated Johnny's 26th birthday in Richland Washington. We helped his brother and sister-in-law Nate and Amy and their two boys move. It would have been really fun if Owen and Paige wouldn't have been sick. To make it worse they got everyone else sick too. We had a great time other than being sick. Pat and Corla took us out to eat at our favorite restaurant Red Lobster. We got Nate and Amy all moved in, they have a beautiful new house, I can't wait to see it when everything is in the right spot. Then when we got home we had Jon and Janine over for some cake. The last picture is of Owen and Jordan "playing house" it was pretty cute. We had a fun time celebrating with Johnny. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!
I just met your bro and sis in law! They live just a few blocks from us. They seem really cool. They said you told them my blog address, but I had never seen yours! So I did some searching and found it. Your kids are really beautiful! I hope you are enjoying school. Not too much longer!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Johnny! You old fart!
Happy Birthday Johnny!! Wish we were there!
Well Happy Birthday Johnny!! I didn't realize ours were so close.
johnny, you're now considered "older" according to your term. happy birthday.
I just met your bro and sis in law! They live just a few blocks from us. They seem really cool. They said you told them my blog address, but I had never seen yours! So I did some searching and found it. Your kids are really beautiful! I hope you are enjoying school. Not too much longer!
Post a Comment