




My little boy turned 2! Time has gone so fast. Everyone told me it would, I believed them, but I had no idea how fast. These past two years have been at times very hard, but overall have been the best times ever! I love being around Owen everyday. He is always is making me laugh and he makes my days fun. He is getting so smart. He had so much fun opening his presents and playing with his friends that came to celebrate. Tonight as I tucked him into bed I said "Happy Birthday Owen" He looked at me and said "Happy Birthday Mommy" It was so cute; however I didn't feel like explaining so I just said Thank You... After all in a way I kind of feel like it is My birthday too.*The picture of Nixon is blurry, but I thought that it was so cute. That kid is all BOY!


12 comments:
Happy Birthday Owen!!! And Mommy, it IS your birthday too!!! His birth is a day you will always treasure, Plus, You Did ALLLL the WORK!!!HEHE!! So Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Happy Birthday! The pictures are so cute. You are the cutest mom ever and made everything look awesome. What a fun party!
Happy Birthday to Owen!! He is too cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)
Happy Birthday Owen!
Those pictures are great, Nixon is such a little nerd. :)
I have a few pictures of Owen eating his cake. I will email them to you.
I cant believe he turned 2 already!! Wow! Next will be Paige!! Happy Bday Owen :)
Love the pictures of Owen eating his cake. So cute!
Wow! To be honest I thouht he just turned 3, in nursery he was telling us about his birthday, and his cars and balloons-he talks really well for a 2 year old! I just thought he was a little 3, but I guess he's just a brilliant 2!
How fun! Happy b-day Owen! Such a big boy now!
Hey there your blog is so fun!! Your kids are so cute love the big flowers and bows you put on little paige she is so darling!! We miss you guys!!
Hey there your blog is so fun!! Your kids are so cute love the big flowers and bows you put on little paige she is so darling!! We miss you guys!!
Hey there your blog is so fun!! Your kids are so cute love the big flowers and bows you put on little paige she is so darling!! We miss you guys!!
Hey there your blog is so fun!! Your kids are so cute love the big flowers and bows you put on little paige she is so darling!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment