Friday, February 15, 2008

Play Time

When I had Jordan over the other day I asked Owen and Jordan to make silly faces at Paige to keep her happy. I thought it was pretty funny. Paige didn't know what to think of them.
Then Owen and Jordan got bored of entertaining Paige so they started making silly faces at each other. They are so cute together and it is always fun to have Jordan over. The other day Owen woke up a little early from his nap and then fell asleep again on Johnny's shoulder, I was planning on going grocery shopping so I told John if he has to leave to school go drop Owen and Paige off at Jordan's. Owen woke up from what we thought was a dead sleep and said "Jordan... I want to go to Jordan's" So we took him over there and I had a great time at the grocery store without kids.
This picture was taken on Sunday. It was actually pretty funny. I had just canceled a photo shoot with Heather because I thought it would be more fun when she could sit up. Well the next day what does she do, she sits up by herself for at least a minute and a half. Well needless to say I need to reschedule with Heather now that she is a big girl!

6 comments:

Katie said...

She is growing up so fast. I love how Paige is looking at them. Owen and Jordan are so cute. BFFs.

Dani said...

Ooooh!! Love that big pink flower! She is a babe! Thanks for a fun date night, too!

Reagan and Mike said...

its so crazy how old both your kids are! it seems like paige was just born! and she can already sit! And i really hope devyn starts liking the bath cause its not that fun for anyone. ha ha. and i was gonna say first off thank you for the correction - best cousins- we just can't take it further than that. =) and we'll for sure let you know about the blessing date, but we're planning for the second sunday in april.

Lisa said...

What a little doll! She is getting sooo big and cute!

Nicole W. said...

Jada...I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!!
email me at nicolewag@gmail.com

love Nicole

Nicole W. said...

Hey...I recognize that outfit!! she look so cute in it. Hey....also I need to get some headbands like that for Erika as she has no hair!! where did you get them???

Nicole