Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Late Valentine's Day Post

Grandma Nelly and Papa Wade sent the kids a Valentine's package. I am just a little late in posting the pictures. We love all of the fun stuff in them! Johnny and I got the kids a little baking and cooking set from Ikea. Johnny gave me a dozen roses and an apron, which made me so happy. All I did was cook Johnny one of his favorite dinners. What a great Valetines day!I love this picture because any time we get a package Owen runs to get his "knife" to "open it"
The knife served its purpose, now on to the good stuff!
Owen and Paige love their Valentine's Day package. Paige mostly liked the the bag that all the stuff came in. Thanks Grandma Nelly and Papa Wade!
Grandma Nelly knows what Owen likes. We have watched "Meet the Robinson's" like 15 times. Luckily for me it gets funnier each time we watch it.
What a cute girl I have!

7 comments:

Dani said...

First off, love the flower! It turned out great! Secondly, that picture of Paige smiling is so dang cute! And, aren't grandparents the best?!

Goodman Family said...

Yep...cute kids! Love Paige's flower.

Sarah Turpin said...

That last picture of paige is the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!

Katie said...

they are so adorable!! paige is always looking so stylish. good job. i can't believe how much she looks like your little sister. she definitely belongs to your side:)

Reagan and Mike said...

so freakin cute. i cant wait till devyn can smile on cue and hold her head up so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jada, this is reagan's friend Cassie. I just wanted to tell you how cute your family is.

Jessie said...

cute pics! we watched meet the robinsons for the first time with sophia, she liked it too!