Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

10 years ago...
I was 11 years old. The only thing that I can really think of was I was so excited to go to into young women’s and go to Girls Camp. Funny thinking about it now.

5 Places I've visited...
Canada, New York, Mexico, Idaho and Colorado.

I enjoy...
I enjoy playing with my kids. Paige is getting so big and getting in the crawling position (Wahoo!) and Owen is always talking (which is fun for me right now). I enjoy Scrapbooking and I recently have gotten into digital scrapbooking. I love it! I created a blog devoted to my digital scrapbook, Thanks Marykaye! For the most part I enjoy cooking although I hate coming up with dinner ideas.

3 bad habits...
-I am not a morning person, Owen wakes up around 6:00 A.M. and it is so hard for me to be happy about that. I should go to bed earlier, but it is so hard because when the kids are down for the night, I want to play and enjoy the moment. I love staying up late!
-Once I get started on a project I can't stop until it is finished. It could be considered a good/bad habit, it is good in that I get it done and bad in that I make Johnny do all the work around the house. Johnny is such a good husband and he never complains.
-I eat junk food all day long. My favorite junk food is Nutty Bars. I always tell myself I need to eat healthier, but I am addicted to the junk! I recently rediscovered Oatmeal Creme Pies yummy!

5 things you may not know about me
- I have had two eye surgeries to help my eyelid hold itself up. I would like one more, but I am coming to grips with my eye and probably will not get another surgery. It is NOT a lazy eye, it is the eyelid.
- I, like Reagan Powell, love watching Ellen. I think she is hilarious!
- I copy most of my craft ideas from other people. I don't feel like I have that creative side on my own. I feel I can copy an idea and tweak it just enough to make it "my own"
- I have to have the TV on through most of the day. I don’t care what is on as long as I have the background noise I am happy. For the most part I watch the Game Show Network (I love the Match Game) Now that I have two kids I am slowly appreciating when the house is completely quiet.
- I love going to the movies. It is so expensive, but there is something about the movie theater that makes the movie that much better. I think part of the reason is we leave the kids with a baby sitter, so you can actually watch the movie.

Jobs I've had...
My very favorite job is being a mom. I love to play with my kids. I worked at Mongolian Grill in Arizona (and I have yet to find a better stir fry restaurant than that) and I am currently a Close to My Heart consultant. I really enjoy scrapbooking and card making. I love all the Close to My Heart products which makes my job less profitable.

I tag Marykaye, Emali, Janine, Dani and Jessica Olsen

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Tags are so cool because you get to know so much about the person in just a few minutes!! THANKS for the tag, I will do it when I get a sec!

melissa marie said...

Hi Jada!! Your blog is so cute, I'm so glad you found mine. I can't believe how big your kids are! It is crazy. It looks like all is well for you.

Katie said...

This was so funny. I was laughing from the start when you were talking about 10 years ago...then oatmeal creme pies. Good thing you got tagged so that I could act like we were hanging out getting to know each other like when we used to really hang out:)