Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday

After church we got our family picture taken in the front yard.
Then we got the grandkids picture taken in the front yard. From left to right it is Wyatt, Paige, Byron, Cohen and Owen. Mia wasn't there She came a little later and all the kids took their clothes off by then.
I didn't get any pictures of us eating, but we had a great Easter dinner and then the moms took the kids inside to do a bunny ear craft project, while the dads hid the eggs. Owen loved making the ears and now when he sees a glue stick he asks to make bunny ears. He did pretty good at wearing them too..
Here is a picture of all the cousins in the back yard getting ready to look for all the eggs (there were 270 eggs filled with candy)
Owen found quite a bit of eggs (lots of them were just thrown in the grass) and I helped him with the harder ones)Mia loved the chocolate, I had to hurry and get this picture before we saved Grandma Nelly from getting chocolate all over her..

The ping-pong table was out, we didn't have a competition, but my little sister Tacy got really into a game against our cousin Chase.

5 comments:

Annie said...

The picture with the rabbit ears was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!! I love how Paige always has a flower/headband on! Looks like you had a great holiday...I bet you are anxious to be close to your family.

Krystal Allen Payne said...

jada, your little family is so cute. And all your nieces and nephews are adorable. What more can you expect from the Ferguson Family!

Jessie said...

cute pics Jada, you guys looked so nice on Easter Sunday!

Sarah Steiner said...

hey girl! looks like you had a fun Easter. When you coming back to visit Az. I am home for good so come visit. Once i earn money i will come visit you. I have no money bec i was student teaching. i have like 4 dollars to my name.