Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Couple of Videos


I went shopping yesterday for Paige. She needed new shirts desperately. I went to Baby Gap and was pleasantly surprised with how many cute shirts they had there. It is so fun to dress her up again. I am so sick of her outgrowing her clothes so I bought her 12 month clothes and she actually fits in them pretty good. She can get to whatever she wants now, it isn't really a crawl yet, but she will be really soon.

This is a video of Paige scooting



This is a video of Owen playing basketball

9 comments:

Sarah Steiner said...

Jada! he is pretty good at b ball. He is very coordinated. He is so cute. Cant wait to see you and your family in a week. Love ya

Sarah Steiner said...

Oh and paige. She is darling her smile. Looks just like you. I love your kids. Good job

Annie said...

Girl, you are good at this blogging thing...I'll bet Granny Nelly loved this post!! So cute:)

Dani said...

I can't believe Paige is already "crawling"! Andi isn't even doing that yet. She scoots in a circle, and that's about it. Carter and Owen will have to get together to shoot some hoops sometime! :)

Sarah Turpin said...

wow! Your kids are some athletic kids. You better watch out owen, when boyce grows up there will be a little one on one happening.

Nicole W. said...

DUDE! your kids are superstars!! Paige is crawling like a pro and Owen plays basketball better than some grown ups I know!! I was seriously IMPRESSED!!!:)

Katie said...

all i can say is that your kids are way more advanced than most (including mine). paige is so cute it is ridiculous. you better watch out for when she is in high school.

Katie said...

all i can say is that your kids are way more advanced than most (including mine). paige is so cute it is ridiculous. you better watch out for when she is in high school.

Reagan and Mike said...

seeing your kids makes me so excite for when devyn gets older! they are so freaking cute. Thanks again for the bumbo as you can see we love it and we are so grateful you're coming for the bleesing! can't wait to see you guys