Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Intern McFarlane

Johnny is now in the out-patient clinic. We went in the other day for a treatment by Gannon Ward and we were able to see Johnny. He looked pretty handsome in his white coat. Anyways, feel free to come visit him! I can always watch your kids if you would like or you can take them to be treated along with you.
Paige is a Daddy's Girl that is for sure. She loves when he talks. It doesn't matter what he is saying she just looks and has the biggest smile on her face. I think it is cute, but I have to admit that I am a little jealous that she doesn't smile at me like that.
I just threw this picture in because I thought it was the cutest thing. We went to the zoo the other day, and as we were leaving Owen decided to hold Paige's hand. I only wish that Owen would have been looking at the camera, but it is still one of my favorite pictures.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Don't you just love Portland in the spring? The zoo there is pretty fun. The picture of the hand holding is precious. Hope to see you when you come to Arizona.

Nicole W. said...

so sweet...and don't be jealous...being a daddy's girl is fantastic!!! better to want HIS attention than some other boys when she's a teenager, lol:)

Jessie said...

Yay! OPC time! you only have a little more time left till graduation. How exciting!!

Lisa said...

Don't you love the daddy/daughter bond? I love Paige's picture in the stroller....such a sweet little face! CUTE, CUTE KIDS!

I bet you guys are so glad to be almost done with school! That is GREAT!

Rissa said...

Johnny and Jada, I hate that you live so far away, but am so happy that we can keep up with each other this way. Your kids are so beautifull! I love this one with Owen holding Paige's hand, what a good big brother he is!! I hope to see you soon too! I hear your going to AZ. I am so jealous! Love you and your family, Riss