
I thought that these pictures were so cute! Owen is a great brother to Paige. The other day I was working on a project. I had the monitor on and Paige was taking a nap. She started to cry and Owen came running to me saying "Paige, mommy, Paige" I told him I would go get her in a minute, so he told me "I go get her" next thing I heard over the monitor was Owen saying "Hi Paige" Over and over again. It was so cute. I love being a mom and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.


6 comments:
that is so cute! Owen was such a good little boy in nursery this sunday! oh ya and thanks again for sophia's sippy cup!
Being a mom is great! I love the big brother-little sister scene. It is so precious and fun.
Love the title and the cute Bath towels!!!
You do have the cutest kids. I can't wait to see them. And I can't wait to be a mom. It's coming soon!
I totally agree! Cute pics. Miss you guys!
I love the pictures!! It is so cute that Owen is such a good big brother!
Post a Comment