Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can you say spoiled?

For Paige's second birthday, my mom took Paige to the Disney store and let her go crazy! She had such a fun time picking out a princess dress (for her princess party) a doll, some pajamas, a "purse" and some pretty glass slippers to go with her dress. It was so much fun to see Paige have such a good time. She LOVED her special shopping day with Grandma Nelly. Now we can't wait until her Royal tea party next week! Thanks for the fun time at the Disney store mom! Oh and I thought the last picture was hilarious, because Paige needed help putting her glass slippers on and Cohen (a cousin) helped her get it on. Notice the knights helmut in the picture...too perfect!




4 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute. She is the perfect little Princess.

The Swanson Family said...

that is so awesome!! she is such a doll. she couldn't possibly look more pleased either. hb to your little sweetie! I hope the party goes great.
oh and I replied to your message on my blog because I am a moron, so you should check that out.
thanks! :)

julie! said...

Happy birthday Paige! John turns two today and we can't wait to celebrate (I can't believe he's 2!!).
Thanks for the advice on potty training Jada. I will definitely be using it. I am waiting until after the baby is born before we really start trying it out. It would be so nice to only have one baby in diapers.
Cute pictures of Paige! She is quite the little lady.
I miss our old Young Women's too. I am the Mia Maid advisor in our new ward and I love it, but we I miss our good times in Portland too (it was so fun hanging out with the leaders :)

NACJMAC said...

What a precious little princess! We wish we could be there to celebrate! Hope you have lots of fun. We're sending her little gift this week- We love you guys! Darling pictures!