Paige is doing so well with potty training. She doesn't even tell me she has to go, she just runs to the bathroom and then yells at me that she is done and reminds me that she gets treats! It is so nice! She loves her big girl underwear and for some strange reason she calls them her "tinkerbells" The very first pair of underwear we put her in had Tinkerbell on them and now she thinks all underwear is called tinkerbells. She cracks me up! The best part is she can go so long inbetween having to go. If any of you know Owen he usually has to go at least every hour (if not more) Paige will hold it at least 2 hours and usually it is 3. It is so nice. It is so nice to only have one in diapers. Paige has been wearing underwear for a little over a week now and I literally can count the accidents on one hand and that was the first and second day! I don't even put pull-ups on for nap time, and she wakes up dry every time! Ok, so I am a little proud of my little girl!
13 years ago


8 comments:
Way to go Paige and mom!! I definitely will be venturing into potty training with Andi in the near future. Just one in diapers- must be nice!!
HAPPY DAY!!! I wish we could get Mason do potty train, when ever I ask him if he wants to try and go on the toilet he tells me, "NEVER", I don't push him too much though, I really need to get on it!! I can't wait to only have one in diapers, it would be so nice, I haven't had one in diapers since Garrett was a baby, CRAZY!! That is SO awesome that she has a stronger bladder than Owen, BONUS!! :) You guys really do make such beautiful babies, your kids are SO adorable!! Hope you guys are having fun!!
fantastic!! way to go paige!!
that is awesome Jada!
how did you do it?
Erika is 21mos and she goes on the potty once in a while but I was too tired to push it so i'm waiting til September to go at it a bit harder but she is much more fiesty than Megan who was PT'd at 18mos..so i'm looking for advice on diff methods....can you share with me????
thanks! and good job mommy!!
So awesome! She is so cute. I love the little pony tail!
I love it!! sometimes I like to say bye bye to my poop poop too.
Jada! can you email me your phone number..I have some questions...
thanks!
Nicolewag@gmail.com
xo
Post a Comment