I LOVE this girl! She is always so smiley and happy. Infact, I felt her first tooth on Sunday, and couldn't believe that she was even teething. She wasn't ever grumpy, she never woke up through the night, and my other kids didn't teeth until 11 months old. We love our little Sybil Sue and are so happy that she is healthy and happy. She can get to whatever she wants, by scooting and we are guessing that any day now it is going to turn into a full out crawl. She gets up on all 4's by herself and then rocks until she throws herself forward.


9 comments:
What a little cutie!! :)
Actually Holly said, "what a little cutie!!" I guess I am on the wrong email account!! Hope your having a good day!!
She is so beautiful and does always appear to be happy. What a little blessing she is!
very cute, I can't believe she already has a tooth and is moving around!
more milestones for the mcfarlane family! Beautiful!!
Wow...all the kids are growing up too fast. Miss you guys!
Jada! I can't believe Paige is potty trained! What's the secret? John is showing interest but not much more than that...
Any tips?
That is so crazy!! 1st tooth already, so cute! She is definately reminds me of Sophia, very early for things, she will be up andf running in no time for sure! Elijah still hasnt sat up yet, he is so content just chilling haha
And that is pretty cool how our hisbands are so simlilar, it makes being married easier when you have an amazing guy!
hey I emailed you a while back - have you changed your address?
Post a Comment