Owen learned how to ride a bike today without training wheels. He learned really quickly, since we took his training wheels off yesterday. He is growing up so fast and learning so much! He is pretty good at it. He needs help getting started, but he is pretty good at turning now and getting off all by himself! I haven't blogged much about what the kids are up to in a while so here goes:
Owen-Loves to try to spell and sound out words. He loves when I read him books and let him finish the sentences. He is a great big brother, always so nice to his sisters. The other day he was laughing and playing with Sybil and I was listening, I overheard him say "I love you Sybil, but you slobber on me!" It was soooo cute! He is really into building things with his Legos, and is very excited about Christmas.
Paige-Is ALWAYS talking--but Johnny and I love it. She loves to sing and she loves to play dolls. She is going to be really easy for Christmas this year because all she wants Santa to bring her is Pony Fruit Snacks. She is such a nice girl, but boy is she feisty! I love her energy and spunk! Her personality is so different than that of Sybil and Owen, but it is perfect for our family.
Sybil-She is almost 10 months old and just got her 3rd tooth, with the 4th on the way (Owen and Paige didn't even have 1 tooth when they were 10 months old). She is loving real food and can basically eat anything. She doesn't really care much for her bottles and will probably be off of the bottle by next month. She is usually happy and smiley! She has excellent balance, but is too chicken to try to take steps. I am hoping that fear goes away soon, because I love when they start walking. She says "Da-Da" really well and knows she is saying it. She doesn't say "Ma-Ma" yet, but I am working on it. I am also working on getting her to say "more" instead of just screaming until she gets her way. She is such a good little girl and I am so happy that she is in our family!


7 comments:
Man what a cute family. although I we just saw you all I love to read what they are up to. I love what owen said to sybil. what a bunch of cuties. and I can't believe he is riding his bike so well. That is awesome!!
That is too funny that Paige wants Pony fruit snacks because that is all that Andi requests all the time!! I love that all our kids are pretty much the same age (I think we're four months behind or so on all of them). It's fun to read and relate stories. Miss your cute little fam!
woW very impressive!!! hey i need your address so i can send you a christmas card. thanks. xo
That video is so cute! Owen did awesome!
Go Owen! That is so great! I am so proud of you! Our streets are covered in snow and ice (kind of like when we moved it) so the bikes are hybernating! But it sure looks fun. Hope you guys are having a great December! Love you all
So impressive! What a cutie. I adore your children. You are such a good mom.
Owen is getting so big! Thats so crazy! Doesn't it seem as if Portland was centuries ago?! Its crazy how time flies.
Jada, I LOVE your hair! The dark brown looks awesome and its getting so long!
Merry Christmas you guys! Hope you have a great holiday.
Post a Comment