Monday, December 7, 2009

Rust-Oleum ReVamp Link Party

I have entered into Shanty2chic's Rust-oleum's revamp party! I ordered these unfinished tins and then I sprayed them, cut them and rolled them! It was such a fun project and I hope that I am considered for the free cans of spray paint! I have so many projects in my head that I would love to have the extra paint for :) I used Colonial Red (satin), Oregano Green (satin) and Canyon Black (Satin)

Shanty 2 Chic

4 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

wow! these are so fun! they look very professional - you will win!

Lori said...

Can you explain how you cut and rolled the tins?

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I sell them. If you are interested, let me know. I do custom orders, you can pick the color and the accent color. They are $60 for a 24"x 24" the opening is 9.5"x9.5"

Tueller Family said...

The picture frames turned out really cute. They kind of remind me of Lisa'a. Thanks for sending me the magnet. I feel bad though, by the time it got to my house it wasn't in the envelope anymore. The envelope had a big rip in it, and it had fallen out. It doesn't look bad with the one magnet on it. You always come up with the cutest craft ideas. Thanks again!!