Friday, December 4, 2009


Thanksgiving weekend was a success! We had all the McFarlane's together and enjoyed everything about the week! The food was delicious and the dessert was awesome! I woke up early to get my Black Friday shopping in, which I got the kids all done, and I fit it all in my suitcases to bring all the presents home! Corla taught Sarah and me how to knit. I am not very good yet, but maybe in time I will be as amazing as my mother-in-law. We also fit in a trip to the Spokane Temple which was long over due. And finally, Johnny and I survived the plane flights home, traveling with 3 kids and 4 Carry-ons, a stroller and a cars eat! We had to switch planes in SLC at 9:30 at night with Owen and Sybil sleeping and we made it without going crazy! Pretty good, I'd say. Any ways I was kind of lazy so I stole the same pictures from my sister-in-laws blog (Thanks Sarah!)



No comments: