Thursday, April 21, 2011

1st week

I can't believe we are coming up on a week! Having Chaney here has been wonderful!  The kids adore her, and really haven't shown much jealousy.  Sybil is very understanding when I am holding the baby, but not so understanding when I hold Owen or Paige.  Our little girl is so cute and so good!  I am really enjoying this baby stage, partly because I think that this might be our last little baby, so I am just soaking her up!  





Haha I love these pictures of Chaney!  I put these glasses on her to make the kids laugh and the first thing he said was "Oh, Chaney is Posh!"  I think that he has heard me read the Fancy Nancy books to the girls one to many times!  It made me laugh and then I thought that I should get a picture of her. I am so happy that the kids have adjusted to a new house and a new baby so well.  The only thing is Sybil decided she doesn't want to wear underwear anymore and that she doesn't mind diapers at all!  So I was hoping to only have one in diapers, but it looks like I will be having two in diapers for a little longer :(

6 comments:

Alisa said...

I love all these pictures!! Paige and Owen look like the cutest and proudest siblings holding her! Enjoy the little baby stage! They grow way too fast! And of course, let us know when you are ready for some visitors!

Jessie said...

Congrats Jada!! You are a super mom!
She is cute :)

Sarah Turpin said...

Finally more pictures of Chaney! I love her. all your cute as so cute! Keep the pictures coming!

The Swanson Family said...

she is so beautiful! she looks like a little china doll! perfect!
your whole family is so adorable!
congrats again!
I bet sybil will get back to the undies in no time flat!

Heather said...

another BEAUTIFUL MacFarlane :) She is so precious. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad everything went well for you, Jada, and you are both healthy and well. You seriously have the cutest kids (except for mine of course :)

Congrats!!

Heather said...

Sorry!! McFarlane! :)