Friday, April 29, 2011



Chaney had her first photoshoot today!  My cousin Jenny Schomaker is an amazing photographer and she offered to take her pictures.  Chaney has her own spunky personality already and didn't like to be scrunched up.  As soon as we would position her she would sprawl out, we were getting a good laugh at her.  She is going to edit them and have them back to me soon.  In the mean time, I tried to play photographer at home to put a little sneak peak on the blog.  As you can tell I am not very good at photography.  Oh well.  Chaney got weighed today and is already 8 Lbs 11 oz!  This baby is growing sooo fast! We all just adore!

5 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

She is growing fast! and i am missing it! I love the sprawling out! too cute and all your kids look adorable.

NACJMAC said...

Oh, she is sooo sweet and I love that she has some chubby to her. We are getting so excited to come visit and get to know her. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Love you guys and hope you're doing well, getting back to yourself and the new life with Chaney.

Trevor and Holly said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Just like all your little munchkins! :) I love little chunky babies. I better get my gift out to her before she out grows it. Yikes.

The Swanson Family said...

she is perfect!!! love the pics!

Lisa said...

She is such a beautiful little newborn! Just so cute, really! Congrats- hope life with 4 is going well!