13 years ago
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Profile view
Owen tried to get a good picture of my belly and did a pretty good job. I am due this Saturday the 16th. I hope that I have my baby by then, but I am not sure it is going to happen. I have had zero contractions, the baby hasn't dropped at all, and I am feeling great! I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and maybe things will start happening after that. I was the same way with all the other kids--no contractions until the day I had my baby. So it doesn't mean it won't be soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Jada,
You look fabulous!! good luck with everything!!
Jada,
Congrats! You look amazing. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures.
It is just not quite fair that you can look so dang good and be due on Sat. I was such a whale. So excited for you guys can't wait to see pics!!! Love you guys. : )
I have been wondering how you are doing... I am so excited to see your new baby!! can't wait!
We can't wait for her to get here. Hope everythings goes smoothly and on time:) We love you!
Wow, are you sure you are due on Saturday? You do not look 9 months pregnant!!!
Post a Comment