Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Marriage Tag

How Long have you been married?

3 and a half years.

How old is your spouse?

He is 26, he was telling me a story and made a comment that he has been driving for 10 years, I had to laugh at that because that made him sound old. I know that he isn’t but I have only been driving for 6 years, haha.


Who eats more?

People may be surprised, but if I wanted to I could out eat Johnny any day. I usually don’t because Johnny can eat anything and not gain a pound, and I have worked very hard at losing my baby weight.

Who said I love you first?

I was very stubborn and waited Johnny out, it took 3 months, but when he finally said it I knew that he meant it! A month later we were engaged.

Who is taller?

Johnny by quite a bit, I like it because all my shoes are high heels.

Who sings better?

Johnny, he will tell you that he can’t sing, but I think he is actually pretty good.

Who is smarter?


Johnny. Although I feel I have him beat when it comes to knowing our kids needs, when they are hungry or tired, etc.

Who controls the TV remote?


Johnny usually, because if I have the remote we are usually going to watch Ellen or the Bachelor(ette), Johnny is very good about not complaining, but he usually tries to have the controller so he can avoid my shows.

Whose temper is worse?

Mine. I wouldn’t say that I have a bad temper, but it is definitely worse than Johnny’s.

Who does the laundry?

I usually do, but I have to say if Johnny is home while I am doing it, Johnny takes over and folds the clothes for me. I have the best husband!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

When your laying on the bed, Johnny does, when you are looking at the bed I do.

Who cooks dinner?

Me. Johnny is a good cook, but I generally like to cook. I let Johnny do the man cooking a.k.a grilling

Who is more stubborn?

I am going with Sarah’s answer, We are probably equals

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?

Johnny. It takes me a while, but I usually do.

Whose parents do you see the most?

Johnny’s, they live in Spokane and make it quite often. Although I have to say that when we go to AZ we stay for a couple weeks so it probably evens out.

Who has more friends?

That would be Johnny.


Who has more siblings?

I do, by one. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and Johnny has 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

Who wears the pants in the family?

I don’t really like that term. However; it is usually Johnny that “wears the pants”



I tag Alisa, Krystal and Shalyce

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun learning about you guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about the stamps, I was gone last week and in general have been avoiding doing anything that requires brain power these last few weeks (morning sickness is kicking my butt). Anyways, I really want to get the letter stamps, but didn't see the prices for them. Let me know ok!

PS- your Mother's Day pics are cute...how do you look so good after 2 kids?

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Jada,
I haven't been on your blog lately. Your kids are so darling. I love all your family pics :) they are so cute!