We all had a great time in Spokane this past weekend. Owen and Paige loved playing outside . Grandma "Mac't" took us downtown and we rode on the famous carousel, Paige surprised us and loved it, and we knew that Owen would like it. They got to ride on it twice and then we went to see the water and it is amazing this time of year. Here are a few cute pictures from our visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
6 comments:
how fun for you guys. Your kids are getting so stinkin cute. When do you come down to arizona next?
How fun to get away for a nice weekend! Cute family!!
What is this story that MaryKay posted about?? You have to fill us in :)
Cute new pics, by the way!
mandy
I'm glad you guys had fun! We need to get together.
SO cute pics! I will miss your cute family so much!
Im glad there was such good weather!! I love getting away! Fun :)
Post a Comment