skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Owen Dressed Himself
I was on the phone talking to my mom and Owen took ALL his clothes off to go to the bathroom. When he got done he put his clothes back on all by himself. I didn't realize that he had put his pants on backwards and his shirt on inside out and backwards until I was off the phone. I had a pretty good laugh. He cracks me up. He is doing really well with potty training. It is so nice to only have one kid in diapers. Two nights in a row Owen woke up in the middle of the night to go potty and he woke up dry. 
5 comments:
Too cute! I love when my kids dress themselves-it's always a good photo op!
Cute! You are better than me. Nixon woke me up at 630am this morning (he's usually a 915 kind of guy) saying "I have to go potty"...and I was so tired I just said "Go in your diaper Nix. You can 'potty potty' when it's time to get up!" I'm such a good mom! ;)
TOOOO CUTTTEEE!!! What a Big Boy!
that great news!! yay Owen :)
Jada, the kids get cuter every time I check in! Lucky you to not have a boy in diapers when he's 8. My daughter had two of those:(
Post a Comment