Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day, it started out with Johnny letting me sleep in (which is the best gift ever) Then I woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast. Owen gave me a big hug and kiss and told me happy Mother's Day which was so cute! It seemed like the kids were extra cute, and good, which is always nice!

We couldn't get the kids to cooperate at the same time, so I have pictures with both of them at different times.Johnny got me the CD that I have been wanting for a while now, Michael Buble "Call Me Irresponsible" And after church he made the best steak dinner ever! It was so good I wanted to eat all of it, but Owen and I could only eat half of it. I am so grateful to have two wonderful kids and such an amazing husband, who treats me like it is Mother's Day every day! Thank you Johnny for being so good to me I love you!

3 comments:

Cannon Beach Bums said...

It looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

Tiffany said...

You look adorable! What a fun day!

Heather Palmer said...

I'm glad you had a great mothers day! I feel like I haven't seen you for so long! You guys need to come over.