skip to main |
skip to sidebar
38 Weeks and 2 Days
I am 38 weeks and feeling good. This baby is really funny, because it still does not feel real. We are all ready for her to come, but the reality of having baby number 3 has not sunk in yet. We got a great dresser on Craigslist and I washed all her clothes and put them in it. I don't think there is really anything left for me to get/do before she comes, but it still feels different. I don't know how to explain how it feels. Johnny feels the same way, I am sure we will be in for a shock when we finally have her and can bring her home. I have been having a few contractions, but nothing too serious or too painful. I have a Doctor's appointment this Thursday and hopefully things are progressing. I never dialated with the other kids, until I was in labor, so I am not expecting anything at this appointment. Owen is getting very excited to be having another little sister and I really think he fully understands what is happening. Paige on the other hand, has no idea what is going on, but she will kiss my belly and say baby.
12 comments:
You look so good! Not big enough to be 38 weeks, though. I think I'm your size and I have 8 weeks left! I didn't know your daughter's name was Paige. That's my sister's middle name and it's so cute! I will stalk you back to see what you name this little girl. How fun for your family to be growing! Take care and good luck in delivery. Bergen
You do not even look 38 weeks! You look great! Keep the blog updated so we know when she comes!
You do not even look 38 weeks! You look great! Keep the blog updated so we know when she comes!
You do not even look 38 weeks! You look great! Keep the blog updated so we know when she comes!
You do not even look 38 weeks! You look great! Keep the blog updated so we know when she comes!
You look great! We miss you guys!
I will have to echo Berg's comment...you look so little still :) Good for you on getting everything ready. A family of FIVE?!?! That's what I call a family :)
Mandy
I am so excited for all of us!!! We will all get to meet our little ones very very soon! Its hard to believe you are even pregnant. I think I looked like that at 3 months LOL
Good luck with the labor :)
You look so good. I can't wait to see what she looks like.
you look fantastic! I cannot wait to see her! happy labor and delivery!
omg mommy! i can't believe you have 3 kids practically. i'm going to call you to visit/bring dinner or something, so i hope your number still works!
I keep dropping by to see if you had your little one yet... I cannot wait to see her!
Post a Comment