Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Johnny got me flowers for Valentine's day and we also went out without the kids which was well needed.  He also refinished the babies crib.  It has been so great to be married to such a wonderful man! He does soooo much for me and the kids and he always treats me so nice.  My mom got all the grandkids a Valentine's Day package and they all had so much fun ripping into them!  Thanks Grandma Nelly!



Owen- 3 years
Paige- 18 months
Wyatt- 22 months
Mia- 3 years
Anna- 3 years
Cohen- 3 years
Byron- 6 years


4 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

paige and the brownie spatch!! hahaha - I LOVE it!!

Tueller Family said...

I can't believe you only have 4 more days left until your baby is due. Hey, is thier an extra grandchild that I don't know about!! Who is Anna???

The Chambers Family said...

That is nice you could go out! The kids are so cute! Paige's hair is getting long!

Heather Palmer said...

Paige is so cute. She looks like she was really enjoying that. lol