Johnny is going fishing in Mexico over Owen's actual birthday so we celebrated on Super Bowl Sunday. Owen loved his football party and we had a great time watching the game. Owen got so many presents and he even got a bike from Grandma Nelly and Papa Wade. We have had so much fun living close to lots of family! Owen is turning 3 on the 8th and he has been such a joy to have in our home. He is so nice and is such a good brother to Paige and can't wait to have our new little baby here in a couple weeks.
The video is hilarious! Owen was embarrassed that so many people were singing to him so he hid under the table. He told me later that he is just a little shy.


9 comments:
That is so funny! Your videos of Owen always make me laugh!
Happy Birthday Owen (a little early)! I wish we could have a big birthday party up here for him. It's been a while since we've had a party around these parts. Owen hiding was cracking me up.
Wow I stay off the blogs for a few days and there are so many new posts! Happy day!
Happy Birthday Owen (a bit early)! And Happy Birthday Johnny (a bit late)!! So fun to see new pix of all of you!!! We miss you!
Hey there...this is Bergen Lee from when we were there at WSCC. I had to find you and say hi. I didn't know you were pregnant! congrats - and you're so close! I'm due in 9 weeks. I love it. We're having a girl and we want to name her Jada. I had to let you know. I met you at flag football years ago and remember saying how I wanted to name my first daughter that, well I wrote it in my recipe book and it stuck with us. we love it. We're thinking Jada Mattie Lee. My middle name is Mattie, after my grandma and Jada is just the cutest name ever, so we wanted to let you know! You're the inspiration! Now we'll really never forget you, not that we have. Hope all is well with you. You can email me if you want at charlie7880@hotmail.com or stalk my blog. This is getting long :-) but I just had to tell you! take care, Bergen
HB to the cutie! he looks so happy!
The kids are so cute & we miss you guys! I have a question for you... Where do you go for scrapbook downloads? I am starting my digital scrapbook!
I love the video it's so funny!!
LOL! Happy Birthday Owen!!
That is hilarious! It looks like you guys are so happy down there! And holy crap you look good girl! I can't believe you onle have 15 days left! I can't wait! Love you! see you soon!
Post a Comment