






Sybil Sue McFarlane was born yesterday, February 20th at 9:02 am. She weighed a whopping 5 Lbs. 15 Oz. and was 19 inches long. She looks like a good mix between Owen and Paige, but we think she looks a little more like Owen did. My labor story is short-- contractions started about 1 am and I woke Johnny up at 3. We got to the hospital at 5 and the contractions got to be pretty strong. I got my epidural around 8 and then my Dr. came near 9 O'clock. He broke my water at 9:01 and at 9:02 Sybil was out! It was amazing and super quick. I loved the epidural! She is so cute and the kids absolutely love her. Paige didn't want me, I think she was a little bit scared of me in my beautiful hospital gown. Owen was sad to leave us, but was brave. Owen completely understood what was going on and was so cute with his new baby sister. We get to go home today so I thought I would post about our new addition while we had internet. We are cheap and haven't signed up for internet yet, so while Johnny is holding Sybil I thought that I would hurry and post while I can.


23 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I think the first picture looks just like Paige, but I can see Owen too! I am glad it went well. how come you get lucky with the little babies, and I get the huge ones? We are thinking of you! Wish we could be there!
She is so cute! Congratulations you guys! She is tiny. I guess thats why you never got very big. I am glad your birth was so nice. We are so excited for you.
Congratulations! She is beautiful and tiny. Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! She is soooo cute.
Oh yay!! When I saw you updated I was hoping that it was going to be to announce the birth of Sybil. Congratulations!!! She is a cute little peanut. Glad everything went so well. You'll have to let me know how life with three is so that I can prepare myself. :)
Congrats! I can't believe how tiny! Owen looks so cute holding his new baby sister!
Congratulations guys!! She is beautiful!! I love the picture of Paige kissing Sybil, how sweet!! You guys sure know how to make some cute kiddos. Hope you are recovering well, wish we could be there to see her!! Have fun!!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for the arrival of your new sweet little addition to your family. I can see she is a good mix of the both of you. What a darling little girl to make her great grandma very proud! Can't wait to meet her in just a few short weeks! Love you all!
Congrats on the cutest little girl! and congrats on blogging so fast i was so happy. She is so so cute and we can't wait to see you all love ya!
I am so excited for you guys! I love her name. She is beautiful. I am glad everything went so well for you.
Congrats you guys!! That is so awesome that the labor went to well!! She is very cute and tiny, what a sweetie!!!
Congrats guys she is perfect! Sinse u don't have Internet I'm guessing u might not see this tomorrow so I will have to text u at a better hour instead of 1:30am. Although u are probably up with the sweet little sybil anyways. Buy love u and can't wait to see u!
Yea! How exciting! She's so small! How cute!
Another BEAUTIFUL MacFarlane! Congratulations you guys! She is so adorable, Love the picture of big sister giving her a kiss. I'm so glad everything went well for you and that you're both healthy and well.
3 kids! holy cow!
Sorry! McFarlane. I knew it looked funny.
What a beautiful family! I'm glad to hear all went well... that gives me hope! CONGRATULATIONS!
and then there were three... yeah! congrats! she is so adorable. way to use your hospital time to post... you crack me up! that is one beautiful family you have.
I can't believe how little she is!! Of course you weren't very big AT ALL!! You guys look so happy! Congrats to everyone!
Mandy
What a gorgeous little girl! You are so right she does look like both Paige and Owen! Hope everything is well! you guys look so happy!
Congratualations!!! We can't wait to see her on Thursday.
What?!!! Already!! Oh my gosh she is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tiny. Holy cow. I can't believe it. I'm so glad you're doing well and I love her name. Way to go Super Jada. xoxo
Congrats to you both!
We can not believe she is here already. She is way to cute, can't wait to see her when we come for Skyler's hoecoming and the blessing!!!
Somehow I missed this post, and just got to your blog today! She is beautiful! Congrats-I'm glad your labor was so great-love you guys!
Post a Comment