13 years ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Help
I am looking for a good illustrated Book of Mormon so we can do better on reading the scriptures with the kids. I need help, if you love the one you have or know of any good ones let me know. Oh and I guess it doesn't have to be strictly Book of Mormon, but that is my priority right now. Thanks for any comments and/or suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The only one I know about is the "scripture stories" through the distribution center. They are the scriptures with pictures. We don't have them, but are picking up a set next time we are over by the distribution center. You can see them at their website.
ok jada here you go. It's called my first book of mormon. http://deseretbook.com/store/product/3453585
check out the website. I don't own it but I've seen it and I think it's good
We love the books, "Who's your Hero" so cute!!!
Post a Comment