***Warning-I talk about throw-up in this post.
It all started on Monday night. I put the older kids to bed, and had just finished feeding Sybil her last bottle of the day. I went to put Sybil in her crib and noticed that the girls room smelled really bad. I looked around and noticed that Paige was sleeping in throw-up. I felt so bad. She didn't fuss about going to bed and she never cried she just went to bed. Well I woke her up and put her in the bath and got all her sheets and blankets in the washer. Then I held her and then when she started throwing up again she started laughing! What a weirdo! After we got her out of the bath tub again we let her sleep in our room on the floor. I couldn't help but let her fall asleep in our bed and then move her to the floor. Normally she is a cuddly girl any way but she was extra cuddly. Right after Paige fell asleep, Owen came to our room saying his belly hurt him. So Johnny went to sleep on the couch and I had the 2 kids. Both were up all night. Johnny would come in when he heard the kids and help get it taken care of. Owen was really good at making it to the bathroom, so that was good. After all night of being awake, they slept the day away. Every time we would turn around Paige was asleep in a new spot. You will notice through these pictures that she starts out on the floor, then she moves to the couch and then to my bed. She fell asleep a few more times that we did not get pictures of, you get the point. Owen fell asleep on the couch and slept for 3 hours... which for Owen is a VERY long nap.
Sybil is not sick, but I thought that she was just too cute, I had to throw it in the post.








4 comments:
Oh no! Sick kids are the worst! You are such a great mom!
we've got that going on at our house right now too. you're kind of lucky in a way...if you can call it that, they are getting it over with all at once. my kids feel the need to drag this one out. sorry about the sickies i hope the baby doesn't get it.
oh I am so sorry to hear that they are ill - although they look pretty dang cute anyways! we had a mess of that stuff in january... not too fun! hope the rest of you all don't get it!
ugh! i'm so sorry! how are you holding up? your kids are seriously so cute it's ridiculous.
Post a Comment