Monday, June 15, 2009

Kitty Cat

On the way home from dropping Owen off at preschool, the car in front of me almost hit this cute little kitten. So I saw it rolling on the street and I had to stop for it. I went to a few houses, but noone was home. I decided to take it home. I gave it a bath (the bath water was so dirty!) Johnny and I do not want a cat, but I didn't know what to do, and it was too little to just leave in the street, what could I do? So after the bath I fed it some formula (milk is not good for cats) Which the cat downed an ounce so fast. Johnny and I took the cat with us to pick Owen up from school and we gave it to his teacher who is going to find it a good home. I am so happy to have the cat out of our hands, and was happy to have a cat for a few hours. The kids loved the cat! Paige woke up from her nap kind of grumpy, but as soon as she saw the kitten she cheered up. The pictures were pretty cute!


5 comments:

Nicole W. said...

oh my gosh, i'm so kitty crazy,I never would have been able to let it go. I wish I owned a house and lived near by b/c I totally would have taken her, she's adorable!!

Perkes Family said...

I can't believe how big Paige is getting!

The Swanson Family said...

I love paige's little pony!! your little ones are so adorable!

The Johnston's said...

To cute! I'm against pets too, for now anyways...maybe when all the kids are potty trained and independent enough to help?? Paige is such a doll, she actually reminds me a lot of Hailee. Miss you guys!

melissa marie said...

I love kitties, I bet your kids were sad to see it go. Paige looks like your twin, so cute.