Owen started a summer preschool program. He was so excited to go and has been asking for a while to go to preschool. So I signed him up. All day today he was saying cute little things about going. 1. He said "Mom can I bring your phone, so I can call you when it is over and then you can come pick me up" I told him that he didn't need my phone and that I knew when it was over and I would be there to get him at the end.
2. Then he said "Hey mom, is a bus going to take me or are you going to drive me?" I said that I would drive him and he was ok with that.
There were a few more really cute things, but those two were the cutest. He is such a good boy, but I think that both of us need him to have 2 hrs. of preschool on Mon. Wed. and Friday. He is just always going and needs someone to entertain him all day long. He doesn't need a nap so by bed time he has worn me out completely. I think that this is going to be just what he needs.


4 comments:
What a big boy!! He is such a cutie. we miss you all
What a cute litte school boy! How fun for him to have something fun like that for summer. Can't wait to have him tell us about his school when we get to the beach!
what an adorable big boy he is!! I hope that he LOVES it, I am sure you will!
lily needs something like that too. maybe in the fall.
Post a Comment