Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Before and After and My Growing Belly

I have been waiting for my sister to get home for Christmas so she could cut my hair.  It was well worth the wait.  She did a great job! I love it.  It is so much cuter!  Thanks Tacy!
I finally took a profile to get my belly.  I was in the middle of telling Johnny why I hate doing these...I feel so awkward!  Anyways, I am almost 24 weeks and feeling great!  I am still fitting in all my jeans and I am loving that I can feel her moving around more and more.  I really love being pregnant!  

4 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

well i text you all my comments but thank i needed a belly pic of you and you look so great!!

Jessie said...

how cute are you?? You are totally meant to be pregnant again :)
And I love your hair, looks great!
Merry Christmas!

The Shoemakers said...

You look great. Love the hair and love the belly. Cant wait to see how cute this one will be. Miss you guys.

The Swanson Family said...

perfect!! loving everything! :) thanks!