Friday, December 3, 2010


We decided to put the tree up before we left for our Thanksgiving trip, so that it would be all ready for Christmas when we got back home!  The kids had so much fun decorating it! 

 My grandparents got all the Fergusons together in San Diego this year for Thanksgiving!  We stayed in a nice resort and had so much fun!  Our Thanksgiving meal this year was catered and it turned out way better than our last experience with a catered Thanksgiving meal!  We also were given Go San Diego cards that got us in free to tons of different places!  We really took advantage of this and went to Sea World, the Science Center, the Museum of Natural History, and the San Diego Zoo!  We all had so much fun hanging out.  I wish that I would have gotten more pictures of the actual Thanksgiving, because it was quite a sight with everyone there except my cousin on a mission!  
 Grandma got to come spend a few more days with us after Thanksgiving and we tried to fit lots in her short stay!  She is so wonderful and we love having her over!  She made snowflakes for us to hang up by the Christmas Tree and she made Johnny Ginger Bread Boy cookies (SOOO GOOD!)  We were sad to see her go, but were so happy we got to have her over!
When Corla left I decided that her snowflakes needed to be hung and I bought the kids some Christmas coloring books.  Owen really had fun drawing and coloring!  I love the Santa picture that he drew the face for!  I don't know if you can see it very well, but he drew these funny googly eyes and Santa with his tongue sticking out!  I wasn't watching the kids color at all, they were coloring while I was hanging the snowflakes so I had to laugh when I saw that picture hanging on the wall!  I love this time of year!  

3 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Fun Update on you guys! It makes me miss you guys and feels like it's been FOREVER since we've been together! Johnny's beard is impressive! Love the Christmas decor- and fun San Diego pics. Love you guys.

melissa marie said...

congratulations on your upcoming baby girl! i swear you are wonder woman with all those kiddos. you are such a cute mom!

Sarah Turpin said...

You guys have been busy!! I love the tree! We have never broken an ornament since our first Christmas and already at least 8 have been broken! crazy kids!