Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa and Cute kids

Santa and Mrs. Claus stopped by our neighborhood this week.  The kids had fun telling him what they wanted.  Paige was happy to see Mrs. Claus and Sybil would go to her but not to Santa.  She kept saying not Santa, not Santa. Oh and I put Paige's hair in a pony tail for the first time in a long time and I can't believe how much it changes her look!  I started taking pictures so she could see the back of her hair and Owen and Sybil wanted in on the action, I couldn't resist.  I think that my kids are the very cutest in the world!!



5 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cute kiddos. How is Owen coming along on his height? We need him to end up to atleast 6'3" for Reese, she is a tall one. They would make a very cute little couple. Canon is going to be a very big boy and a really nice boy that will treat little Sybil real good. So come visit G&G Ferguson and we can make this happen.

Trevor and Holly said...

SO CUTE!! You do have some pretty darn cute kids!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a little bit!! Love ya guys!! :)

John McFarlane said...

Those kids are cute. You must have a handsome husband.

Sarah Turpin said...

you do have cute kids and I love Johns comment! He is a handsome husband and I can say that because I am this sister.

The Swanson Family said...

you are right! paige does look really different with a pony! she is so beautiful! as are owen and sybil! I love the flower too!
so when do we get to see your belly?? I know you probably aren't even showing yet you skinny minney... but do show anyways! :)